Novobrokers is a trading platform that offers a wide range of trading instruments, ranging from trades on cryptocurrency to Forex, Stocks, Indices, Metals, and others. In this concise review, we will explore the benefits and downsides of this trading platform and reveal whether you should invest and risk your capital with the brand or not.
Novobrokers offers various account types, including Apprentice, intermediate, Superior, Distinguished, VIP. Upon registering on the platform, you begin as an apprentice. The more you trade and earn with novobrokers trading platform, the more you progress to the other available levels.
While these account types come with their own benefits, the Distinguished and VIP levels come with the best benefits.
- Apprentice: Instant withdrawals with Credit Cards and one session with an analyst
- Intermediate: Instant withdrawals and one session a month with an analyst
- Superior: Instant withdrawals and one session a week with an analyst
- Distinguished: Instant withdrawals and sessions with analysts on demand
- VIP: (based on invitation alone)
What Does Novobrokers Offer?
- Services offered: The services provided by this trading platform include CFD (Contracts for Difference), Cryptocurrency, Over-the-Counter (OTC) Crypto, Forex, and bespoke financial plans.
- In cryptocurrency trading, this broker offers strategies like day trading, trend trading, HODL, Hedging.
- Multilingual support is available 24/5
The available trading markets and instruments include:
Novobrokers Desktop vs Mobile: Which is Superior?
This site operates smoothly on desktop, and we experienced minimal loading times and straightforward navigation. For investors that prefer trading on the go, you can always access the site on mobile through your mobile browser. While the site does not offer a native mobile app, the mobile-responsive client is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
Whether you operate an Apprentice, intermediate, Superior, Distinguished, VIP account, Novobrokers charges no transaction fees.
How Can I Fund My Account?
Some banking methods used on the site include:
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard)
Novo offers an extensive “Education and Resource Center” containing helpful information, videos and advice for investors of all levels. Whether you are an experienced investor or someone new to the world of trading, you can discover professional market analysis from experts from the trading industry to optimize your trading strategy and take your gains and profits to the next step.
Novo Brokers is a trading platform with huge potential. The site offers attractive trading markets for forex, cryptocurrency, indexes, and stocks and also further explains how these markets work. While customer support is only available during the week, the user-friendly platform can help investors of all kinds maximize profits through helpful trading tools, news, and expert analysis.
Positives and Negatives
- Low Spreads
- Efficient Customer support
- Multilingual support
- Offers a finance plan
- Several investment options
- Customer support is unavailable Saturdays and Sundays
Does novobrokers charge any transaction fees?
No. Whether you operate an Apprentice, intermediate, Superior, Distinguished, VIP account, no transaction fees.
Which markets are tradeable?
The available trading markets and instruments include Forex, Stocks, Crypto, Indices. Visit the novo brokers site to discover more about trading on these specific markets. Similarly, for help, advice and valuable videos
How can I reach the customer support services?
You can reach the customer support team via live chat, email and phone. Upon creating an account, personal communication channels are available, depending on your type of account.